There's a lot your business can do to engage your customers and employees! Here are some ideas:
- Open a fundraising page so everyone can see the results of your giving.
- Post a progress chart in the office where everyone can see. Include a sheet with brief details about why the project is important to you. Invite everyone to join you to reach your goal!
- Make business cards with your logo and a link to your fundraising page. Give them to your clients/customers and share about your efforts.
- Here are some other fundraising ideas.
- If you have employees, give an incentive for giving. Nothing elaborate; think ... casual dress days, parking space privileges, and extended lunches.
- Use your social networks -- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. -- to increase your efforts by including personal and professional contacts. Find tips on how to maximize your influence by clicking here.
- Matching grants -- if your company matches charitable giving, inform your employees so they can take advantage of the program and give!
- Check out what some other businesses have done to raise funds for clean water. Get inspired!
- If your business is interested in getting involved in a more substantial way, please email us to set up a time where we can explore further how your company can make an impact through its giving.
Note: The Water Project logo may only be used with expressed permission as outlined in a formal partnership agreement.