From our partners' first encounter with a community to having a well up and running can take
anywhere from 2 to 12 months.
You might be wondering what takes so long. There are actually quite a few components of doing any water project. They include:
- Community Engagement/Mobilizing
- Hygiene and Sanitation Education
- Project Construction/Implementation
- Education Follow-up, and Handing Over the Project to the Community
- Monitoring and Evaluation
Want to learn more about these steps? Click How a Water Project Works, here.