We are so excited about your commitment to clean water! We appreciate you following our corporate & media use guidelines below.
Here are a few things to keep in mind as you plan:
- Your campaign or donations cannot give the appearance of creating an endorsement, approval, sponsorship, partnership, affiliation or recommendation of any product or service by The Water Project, Inc. And when you use The Water Project name, it may be used only to describe where donated funds are designated, but may not be used to promote any product or service (ex., our name may not be placed on any product or product packaging.)
- If you place The Water Project name on your website, it must be accompanied by a statement about the nature of your support (as an example, an intracompany group might say something like, "Our Marketing department picked their annual charity as The Water Project and will be raising money from various fundraising events over the holiday this year"; or if you are running a cause marketing campaign, "We are proud supporters of TheWaterProject.org").
- The use of The Proud Supporter of The Water Project logo is for approved Brand Partners, Champions, and Supporters only. The Water Project Logo is solely for use by The Water Project.
Media Use Guidelines
As a supporter of The Water Project, we appreciate your interest in sharing our media content with others. We ask that you apply these principles to the use of all media, including but not limited to pictures, videos, recordings, reports, quotes, etc.
- Media must not be edited without prior written approval and should not be used for purposes other than sharing the work that you are supporting with The Water Project. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material provided to you for the purposes of personal or commercial gain.
- Whenever The Water Project media is used, an acknowledgment must be included stating, “Media courtesy of The Water Project”
- When taking photos or videos, or sharing people’s stories, we have the permission of the person(s) to use their image and/or words for the expressed use of celebrating the clean water they've received, and/or to invite others to get involved to help with similar work by The Water Project. With that in mind, we ask that you respect the intention of the community members who so generously share their stories with us. Thank you for helping us honor our commitment to the larger community we serve, and helping serve as a steward of the The Water Project brand.